Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sorry for the bitch

Contrary to my last post, I had a really great BST today. And that makes me happy :) Found out Dr Phani can be quite pleasant, his face is actually quite pleasant after he took off his face mask..He seemed so stern with the mask on, hiding his smile. Ceh, actually curi-curi senyum di sebalik the mask. Hehe.. If only, I could persuade him to give us the ECG class voluntarily...hm... *scheming mode*

We also met a really nice HO, who came to us and asked if we wanted to practise short case with him. So nice of him...the second HO, throughout these years, who actually offered to teach us something. But then, he's a first poster, so he's probably still fresh and enthusiastic and still strongly committed to his personal vow of treating medical students nicely when he becomes a doctor. Lol...The first doctor I mentioned was also a first poster then. He was not as 'enthusiastic' anymore few weeks back when I saw him. Let's hope the aforementioned HO will remain as such few months later. Okay, I am being sarcastic and that's awfully mean of me. After all, I really did learn something new from him this week. He taught me 'Central pontine myelinolysis'. Cool right..I never knew this condition before this. Go read up! 

Yesterday, I saw the SPCA van down my block and they were trying to catch this bitch (no pun intended) who has been straying near our block chasing and biting people. I was relieved to know they were from SPCA. Don't trust the bloody government dog-catcher. Even though, she has chased me a few times too but I still can't bring myself to support the suggestion to catch it. But I guess if it were to be caught by SPCA, it wouldn't be that bad. Many students have brought this issue to the attention of the Student's Council which probably explained the SPCA's (failed) operation yesterday. Yes, they failed to catch her but they caught her puppies. And now, probably I am imagining things, but I think the dog looks so sad and morose and that it must be missing her puppies. :( 

I even made up an excuse for her behaviour of chasing and biting people. I think it was her hormones. You see, she was pregnant before this and she probably still is hormonal now, after having recently given birth. This must explain it. I need to confirm my theory with a vet. And to further defend her action, I think it was just her maternal protective instinct. You see, she hid her puppies beneath the stairs and people walk up and down that stairs every day. So naturally, whenever people wanted to use the stairs, she must be thinking that they were coming for her puppies and thus, went on a rage- a biting spree. Makes sense right? Anyhow, I think they shouldn't have separated the puppies from her. I feel so sorry for her :( I won't be surprised if she continues her biting spree out of sadness and rage at us (humans) for abducting her puppies.









No comments:

Post a Comment