Friday, October 14, 2011

Random 1,2,3,4

Just when I want and am beginning to forget, something popped up to serve as a reminder.

I always seem to look the worst when I want to look my best.

Got an easy thalassemia case and even though I have read from cover to cover, line to line and every single word and footnote there is about it, there were still questions that I couldn't answer. I want things to be PERFECT but it never is. ( I know...I know...How can exams be perfect? If exams can be perfect then I guess your examiners must be sleeping or might just turn out to be a pretend lecturer who isn't really a doctor. Lol.. )

I really have to stop making excuses for you.


So many random thoughts running concurrently in my mind that I really should take up meditation to 'separate' my thoughts and learn to empty my mind (but not the precious knowledge contained within it, of course). Or maybe I should learn hypnosis and hypnotize myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment