Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My favorite babies

I finally understand the meaning of "I can't take my eyes off her". In the literal sense. 


How can anyone take their eyes of her! Should have seen her when she smiles. Totally and absolutely ADORABLE!
We nicknamed her "The Korean Baby"



Me stealing a shot with her. She was about to cry...Haha... You can play with her but I guess when you (I mean me) start to over-familiarized yourself and crossed her personal space, her stranger anxiety kicked in. Well, good for her that she has stranger anxiety as her protective mechanism considering how irresistibly cute she is because any stranger would want her. I know I do! 


Aiya...cannot see his face. The first child I've met who played  'Doctor'.  I have never met any child who plays 'Doctor' so far. Come on, where else would be the best place to play Doctor Doctor other than in the hospital with medical people around! That's why this child is smart and special! You would not believe what he did! He not only auscultated me by holding the diaphragm of the stets and moved them gently over my chest, he also placed 1 hand on my pulse, kononnya to time his auscultation with my pulse! This is a future doctor in the making. He probably got so used to doctors doing that to him that he can imitate the method so correctly. He has TOF. 


They absolutely light up my days! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this post!! Are you working with the peds? So adorable and looks like you have a lot of fun with these kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was in Paeds. Love the kids. All of them were irresistibly love-able. The curly hair baby on top...Seriously, whenever I looked at her, all my worries faded away- cliche but true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she really Korean by any chance? She look exactly like the kids we see in Korean Movies! Equally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, she's not. She's sabahan muslim and she doesn't resemble her parents at all as in, her parents don't have that curly hair and don't look korean. :)

    ReplyDelete