Saturday, October 22, 2011

Accept & Respect

Will you choose an option that is the most favorable and ideal for you but that you know is unfair to the rest or Will you choose an option that is not as ideal to your liking but is fair to everyone? Will you make a decision based on what YOU WANT or what you think IS RIGHT? 

Will you sacrifice so that things can be fair and square for everyone? 

The argument is that Well, it's a dog-eat-dog world out there. Somebody has to suffer. Somebody has to sacrifice, so why should it be you? It's either you or others, might as well NOT be you right?

But all you have to do is sacrifice a little, not even a big sacrifice, and nobody will have to suffer so much or be oppressed. Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to put aside your selfishness and desire for the good of all? 

This cliche is of relevance here: To think with your heart or your mind?

You may think that I am in some sort of dilemma but I am really not. My mind and heart have never been clearer about the type of decision I have to make. I am just wondering if people will think like me and act like me. 

SILLY ME! I shouldn't even waste my time wondering. Of course, people are not going to think and act like me. Not everyone, at least. I will just have to do what I can do- ACCEPT, RESPECT, PRAY and maybe forgive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment