Friday, September 2, 2011

Staff...urghh... Patients :)

Will you bloody MO just fuck off and leave us alone?!! Mind your own business la... I wasn't even bothering you or asking you any questions or touching your patients. I was just looking at the bloody case note. Doctors, if you are not going to teach us anything or be nice to us, just fucking leave us alone, will you?! And the physiotherapist, who acted so condescendingly and arrogant, trying to tell us how important and great physiotherapists are and that a surgery wouldn't be successful without them to rehabilitate the patients post-op. And constantly stressing that physiotherapists are working ALONGSIDE doctors, not FOR doctors. Pleaseeeeee.....tell it to the doctors who have pissed you off in the past by dismissing the importance of your work. Don't take it out on us because I sensed you have been holding a grudge onto doctors due to some past bitter experiences? I don't know...but hello, we're innocent here. Okay, to be fair to you, Thanks for telling us, so that we will learn to appreciate and respect the work of physiotherapists from now on. Happy now? Jeez...!

Okay, I am cool now. Otherwise, first day of Paeds was good. Even got to present a long case. Played with a cute friendly baby boy. I was so amused by his hypotonic limbs, he was stretching like a gymnast, I was just happily looking at him stretching and putting his foot into his mouth when he couldn't grab anything around him to put into his mouth. And who cried when he accidentally hit himself on the head with a toy. Hahaha... As usual, the staff pisses me off but the patients brighten up my day. Oh, what will we be without our patients?!

No comments:

Post a Comment