Friday, September 30, 2011

Cursing vs Meditation


Ah...so things didn't turn out like I wanted or expected. :(

BUT

I will survive!

Again, when things occur in such a way that I am so sure it's going to turn out like I expected, God decided to challenge me. I feel like I am the object of some invisible forces twisting and controlling the events around me. Like in the movie Adjustment Bureau.

Ah well, no time to mull over nonsense. Exam's in a week! And there's a rat in my room. To think that I actually saw it scurrying INTO MY ROOM and yet wasn't able to do anything to prevent it. I feel so jumpy just being in my room... scared that any moment, the rat will come out and nibble on my toes or scurry on my bed while I am sleeping. I don't need this! Exam's in a week! And the damn PTPTN is still not in yet. I am so broke! Maybe I curse it too much. Have been cursing it since June.

Sigh... It's times like this that I wish I am someone who meditates. Instead I find myself cursing too often for my own liking.

Inner peace...inner peace....inner peace....

2 comments: