Friday, October 29, 2010

Smiling stupidly

I am not used to penning down happy thoughts here because happy, pleasant feelings are not disturbing and eating you from the inside. Since starting this blog, it has really been a very effective outlet for me. I find that whatever shit feelings that I may be having sometimes seem to evaporate once I let them out here.

You know the commonly-used saying "Got up from the wrong side of the bed" when everything seems to go wrong on that day? Well, I definitely GOT UP FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED TODAY. Everything just seemed to go right. (PRAISE GOD!)

Well, I knew nothing can dampen my spirits today when I bumped into this doctor, whom I have been having a crush on since like forever. Hahahaha...Go ahead and laugh. Oh well, he's just so cute. Don't worry, it's just a little crush, which I allow myself to have so that once in a while, I can smile stupidly like this. Not only did I saw him, we also exchanged a few words as well... happy sigh..

Okay, back to reality...

Well, the computer guy managed to rectify whatever was corrupted with my laptop and hence, there was no need to reformat my laptop. And he charged me RM 20 which was cheaper than what I had saved up for. Hurray number 2!

Then I had my favourite M&Ms...I'm kinda having a thing for M&Ms recently.

And I finally got my new car sticker. Nothing much to be hurray-ed about but oh well, I take joy in the little things in life and when something goes smoothly according to plan. No glitches and inconveniences.

I also found out about my results, which turned out better than I've expected, although I was scared stiff in that few seconds when that someone, kononnya, tried to keep me in suspense. I have to remind her that I'm sitting right next to the window and she and everyone for that matter, should not scare me unnecessarily.

Last but not least, I'm still in the middle, although approaching the end, of my holidays. Nothing is more perfect than curling up in bed with a novel or a movie the whole day, without a care in the world.

Happy sigh....stupid smile, still...

No comments:

Post a Comment