Monday, October 25, 2010

Kill me

I have been hearing so many, and I mean so many many tales about how ridiculous and idiotic some of the juniors are. But this is the last straw. The moment I saw the souvenirs, I nearly fainted, have an asthmatic attack despite the fact that I don't have asthma and stroke all at the same time. You bought white, porcelain little angels as prizes for an Adolescent Workshop, where there will be 300 secondary school students from all over Sabah attending, out of which there will be 3 winners selected? WHITE LITTLE ANGELS DECORATION?!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK! What if the winners are Muslims? What if they are guys? How are those appropriate? INAPPROPRIATE is the word. INAPPROPRIATE may be a simple, unimpressive word and does not qualify to describe what I was actually thinking and feeling, but try thinking wearing a bikini to a mosque inappropriate, ranting about how nice pork tastes in front of Nik Aziz and a whole bunch of ustaz inappropriate, saying, in front of a forensics doctor, that it's an absolute waste of time and pointless to do an autopsy when those people are already dead inappropriate. You get the picture? Oh my gawd! I nearly jumped down through my window.
The thing is 'Souvenirs' is perhaps, the easiest department to be in, a task so easy that it is considered 100% done as soon as it was assigned from Day `1, something which would be the last thing on any leader's mind when he first delegated that task. And this is why I was so appalled, that even getting souvenirs could go this wrong when it is almost 100%-wrong proof.

Perhaps, I'm an over-reacting, melodramatic bitch.

But the truth is, I'm not. So, that spells out the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment