Friday, July 29, 2011

Serotonin analogues

My 2 greatest joys in life these days are ....


&

Movie Night with best buds: Nadiah & Chandran

The Big Bang Theory has been around for ages but I only started watching it one day, out of boredom. I can't stop ever since. It's so funny..it's not stupid, lame jokes, Mr Bean funny...it's nerdy, geeky type of funny, well, mostly because the sitcom features this bunch of nerds. I have to stop watching man...Exams is in 2 weeks. But that just gives me more reason to watch it.

In the past few weeks, there has just been premiere after premiere of must-watch movies. So Friday Movie Night has become a routine for Nadiah, Chandran and I. Sorry, no, you can't join us. We are snobs. We don't invite other people. :) Captain America tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment