Friday, July 29, 2011

Pruritus vaginae?

VAGINAL ITCH

Can vagina itch? LOL...... It never occurred to me that you can't itch at the V, nor any mucous membranes. Think...have you ever experienced itch inside your mouth? Around your lips, yes but never inside your mouth. Pruritus vulvae, yes, is possible because vulva consists of skin. But never pruritus vaginae...

HAHAHA....

A friend, a guy might I add, accidentally blurted "No itchiness in the vagina" during BST, and I never thought anything of it, until the lecturer laughed out loud and said "You don't itch in your vagina" and turned to look at us, girls with the expression that said "He's so funny to say that but it's so ridiculous but he probably didn't realise that because he's a guy". Of course, my friend's face turned as red as a tomato after that. Pity him. Honestly, until that moment, it never occurred to me as well, although now I think back, I never had itch at the aforementioned area.

And now, whenever I thought of that scene and 'vaginal itch' I can't stop bursting into laughter. Seriously, when I'm driving or when I'm walking towards a store or in the middle of lecture. Jeez..... 

LMAO....ROFL...LOL....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment