Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swearing helps

I got some news which I don't like. I started blaming everything and everyone else, except myself, of course. There are times when you can't pinpoint whose fault is it. It's just like when life has been unfair to you. What and who can you blame? Blame life? Blame the world? So, naturally, I narrow it down to the few parties or people who are directly related. Affanculo!!!

You know when you come across a photo or a video or a joke sometimes and they are so funny that you always say, Well, I will certainly take a look at this and have a laugh when I am having a bad day next time. For the life of me, I can't think of any image, words or video that can make me laugh now and I so badly need one. Vaffanculo! Well, at least, Nad taught me a new word through which I can express myself. That helps. Swearing helps! Don't tell me that it's not nice for girls to swear because I will bite your head off now. Girls are humans too. In fact, I think girls who don't swear are abnormal. I mean you don't have to say Vaffanculo all the time. 'Shit' or 'Damn' is a milder form of swearing as well.

Anyway, photos of Melissa and Denise might help. Jeez...Juliet, what have you done to Melissa's hair?! She looks so aunty. Probably it's just the photo. 


And life goes on, whether I like it or not. I hope the next time, for a change, I will blog because I feel so much joy and happiness that I can't contain it.

1 comment:

  1. why not? It cured King George's stammering (supposedly) so I suppose it is a potent psychological remedy =)

    ReplyDelete