Thursday, May 26, 2011

I have it too

I am ashamed of myself today. I had an acute, severe attack of kiasu-ism. The kiasu-ism was so intense that it threatened to engulf me. It nearly prevented me from doing what I was doing. I felt so disappointed thinking that the 'threat' had taken away my chances. I started blaming myself for waking up late and because I overslept, I had also missed out on another opportunity. When I found out that there was actually no 'threat' at all only did the realisation hit me. I have a disease, this disease of kiasu-ism, which I claimed to abhor. I suffer from this as well and it may well been a chronic case all along.


What am I going to do to cure it?!! 

2 comments:

  1. no cure is needed. the survival rate is 100%. in fact, a moderate amount of kiasu-ism is crucial to survival. :)


    Weijoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess when you put it that way, for survival, then it doesn't seem so bad..

    ReplyDelete