Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today...

Today is the kind of day when I feel like doing a bungee jump, just to get my heart beating like a hummingbird (beating like a hummingbird? I don't know where I get that from...). To describe a day as dull is kinda boring. The very word 'dull' itself dulls me...duh. So I will describe a dull day using the most colorful words and random, exciting phrases.

Today is the kind of day when I feel like getting caught for smoking in the hospital (not that I smoke) by my school's 'disciplinarian'. Actually, I don't, not this one. It's not the smoking part, it's the latter part that is too gruesome to imagine.

Today is the kind of day when I feel like suddenly running into a friend whom I haven't seen in the last 5 years.

Today is the kind of day when I feel like getting chased after by a dog and having to run like the wind for survival.

Today is the kind of day when I feel like getting a tattoo.

Today is the kind of day when I feel like assisting in a heart transplant surgery (phwoar....!).

Today is the kind of day when I feel like doing 12 venepunctures and 5 ABG.

And today is the day when I really have to get started on my tutorial preparation on the anatomy of the lateral wall of the nose, finish my ENT book, get further along on my KL Moore on the anatomy of the ear, nose, throat and get started on the anatomy of nervous system, especially cranial nerves.

I'm feeling stupider each day, a progress which I'm determined to HALT. I'm going to get smarter each day, by first finishing this blog and getting off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment