Thursday, August 12, 2010

What do you call these people?

I have always wondered how people can have ZERO initiative, NIL! Say you see a friend coming in holding a pile of books, a backpack, a laptop bag, a bunch of flowers, a plastic of rambutans (you get my point) and you just stand there and do nothing when you are the closest person to him. Or you are the nearest to the door when someone knocks and you just continue sitting down doing nothing. Or you are asked a question and an answer is expected from you but you just kept a "huh, what?" face and look around eventhough it's a simple question like "What time is it?" Like what the hell! What is wrong with you? Are you like dead or what?

Nothing annoys me more than people who are un-initiative (not like the volunteer- to- voice- opinion or answer- questions- type, but the basic level of initiative), rude, speaks harshly, egoistic and condescending. It is also very important to me to mind your P's and Q's.

Another thing happened which just made me boil over. When you make decisions or voice out suggestions/ complaints as a group, you stick with them, AS A GROUP. When confronted by an authority figure or the subject of the complaint/ suggestion/ compliment or whatever, you don't say things like "Oh, I'm not the one who said that" or "I wasn't the one who wrote that" in front of all your group members. Like how selfish is that!! You want to get yourself out of the shit when confronted and leave your members to take all the blame? And you don't even have the courtesy to do that BEHIND their backs, you do that outright in front of them! That just makes you the lowest scum that crawls the earth. Ok, that's a bit harsh but still, I made my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment