Sunday, March 4, 2012

Floater

42 days to Professional Exams II

And I feel like a floater...Like floaters in the vitreous humor. I am revising Ophthalmology, hence the Ophthalmological jargon. Floating around, reading whatever I can, whenever I can, grabbing whatever knowledge that is floating my way... If only whatever I read could stay ingrained in my memory and not leak out the moment I close the book. How nice if I could be like the big fishes in the sea where they could feed by just opening their mouth and all the plankton would float into their mouth. In my context, how nice if I could just stare or look at the book and all the knowledge would just flow straight into my memory.

It's a good thing, though, that I am still floating and not sinking. Think positive! Think positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment