Sunday, March 13, 2011

AARGHHH!!!

You get on my nerves. You are a complete pain in the ass. I can't wait for this last project to be over so that I won't have to work directly with you again, no, make that work under you- you certainly make sure we know our places. You are not a fun person to work. Oh wait, fun is too ambitious to ask of you. Working with you is just like having to pluck out all the thorns from the stem of a rose or having to examine poop everyday (just like during my CMP research). You don't ask, you bark at people. You don't reason because everything that comes out of your mind is seen as the most reasonable thing to you. You are a very difficult person to work with. For my sake, I'm praying to God constantly for tolerance, for magnanimity so that I would learn to like you a little. Catholics all over are asked to sacrifice, repent and do more good in this season of Lent. I guess my sacrifice during this season of Lent will be learning to like you just a little or getting rid of my abhorrence towards you. Urghh..

I feel like dousing you with watermelon juice when you are wearing a white shirt or putting tomatoes on your seat when you are wearing light-colored pants or putting chewing gum in your hair. AARGHHH!!!!

Now, I will officially start my Lenten sacrifice...What a challenge! Luckily, God is merciful and I know He will not banish me to hell should I fail this seemingly insurmountable task.

No comments:

Post a Comment