Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stop thinking, stop feeling, stop doing

I AM SO TIRED. I think I overestimated my stamina. I told Nadiah before we entered paeds that we have to remind ourselves that this posting is a marathon, not a sprint. It's either I ran too fast or I ran slowly but my stamina is just too lousy.

Wish I can carry and cuddle the babies and kids in the ward. But I can't because they are either too sick or that me and my lab coat are too riddled with microorganisms that can be passed on to them.

I just have a very complicated thought and argument within my mind about how people's actions do not always reflect their intention or their personality or what they are actually thinking. But I am too tired to blog it down.

Aaah..what the heck. I am going to eat and then sleep.

I miss Melissa, Denise, Michele, Alicia and Ley Lynn. I miss you guys :(

No comments:

Post a Comment