Monday, January 30, 2012

Romance to Action

A few years ago, I had this Underworld  VCD at home and I turned it on, wanting to watch it. A few minutes later, I turned it off, too scared of the monsters. A horror scene or a monster could be so fake that a 5-year-old could watch it without fear but before me, it could be so scary that I have to close my eyes and shut my ears and still have vivid images of them when I lay on my bed at night. Well, guess what? I definitely have more guts now. I watched "Underworld: Awakening" today and I LOVE IT! I love the actions, the gruesome killings, the so-ugly-that-it-becomes-scary-looking Lycans and not even the sweet little girl who turns evil-looking and could climb on the wall scared me.
(There's something about monsters and ghosts that climb on the wall which scares the hell out of me. I could stay awake in fear imagining a ghost perched at the corner of the ceiling looking down. Great, now I am scaring myself.)

I have been a bit of an action movie junkie lately. The killings, bombs, guns and bullets, fightings, assassination- I love it all. Gone are the days when I only watch chick flicks or romance. Now it's action *cracks knuckles*

Anyone has all the movies of Underworld?

No comments:

Post a Comment