Friday, October 12, 2012

Bright-eyed

I think I may, kinda, quite like someone at the moment. It is a nice feeling at first. It reminds me that my 'heart' still works. But over time, I think it can be quite a bother. It's a nice feeling when I go to work and see him. But then, I don't feel too good when he's in a different shift. So you see, why it's a bother.

I have watched the movie "He's just not that into you" few years back. It's actually quite a boring movie but the lesson of the movie is that Girls think too much and read too much into something trivial. So I am just not going to think like a girl and over-analyze stuff. But it's not a very good thing to not over-analyze stuff too because that can only mean one thing "He's just not that into me!" HAHA.. Let's just say we're on good terms as colleagues. But that's about it. This is me not over-analyzing. Now, if I were to over-analyze......don't get me started...

The thing is I'm not flirtatious nor am I very skillful in you know, triggering sparks or attracting attention my way. When I see other girls employing that skill, MY! What a skill!

Oh well, it's not Love. So I will survive. It makes me a a little more excited to go to work, like there's something to look forward to. Just a little. Otherwise, going to work will be like this all the time...



Now at least, sometimes, my eyes can be opened brightly, however much my small eyes will allow...




2 comments:

  1. ahermm.. we need to meet up! ((: sometimes, miracles just do happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Eu, I am reading your posts backwards, finally catching up on what's happening at your end. I'm SO giggly for you!! :D
    Looking forward to read more!!

    xx
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete